Saturday, January 05, 2008

Selamat Ulang Tahun Mas Bambang

You are many things
and all things to me
my friend.....
my lover.....
my husband.....


When I need someone
to relax with, have fun with,
talk things over with,
just to be with....
you are my friend.

When I need someone
to share my deepest feelings,
some one to hold,
some one who
makes me fell fulfilled....
you are my lover

But above all,
you are my husband....
always by my side,
sharing my joys,
and sorrows,
making my days complete....
filling my life with love.

(disalin dari kartu ucapan untuk papa Bambang)

Happy Birthday Papa Bambang....
semoga dengan tambah umurmu yang ke 53 tahun
selalu sehat,bahagia dan dikarunia hidup yang barokah oleh Allah.
amien...


with love:
estherlita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home