Sunday, May 27, 2007

Anniversary : I do


I do Renew the Promise of Marriage

I do .....
remember that sweet,
hopeful feeling as I looked in your eyes
and promised to love you forever.
Sometimes our wedding seems long ago,
but at other times, it feels as close as our latest morning kiss.

I do....
enjoy our everyday life -
the steady sureness of having you near
the quiet comfort of sharing an evening at home
at the end of a busy day.
I'm so proud of all we've built together.

I do....
love you more than ever.
We may not set aside as much time for candlelight
and roses as we did in the beginning,
but the romance we share is deep and true.
I will always be "in love" with you.

I do.....
wish there were more ways and days
to celebrate you, us.....our marriage.
I just can't imagine a better way to spend my life
than sharing it with you.


love : Estherlita,
Abu Dhabi, May 27th, 2007.
(poem from Hallmark card)

back to : Dapurnya D'ez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home