Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ucapan terindah dari suami

Katanya karena gak sempet beli kartu ultah karena baru ajah nyampe dari luar kota jadi ditulisnya lewat email...
*model ucapan era komputer kayaknya*


My dearest wife

Esther


How do I begin to tell you how lucky I am
to have you in my life?
I'll start by saying what a gift you gave me
the day you became my wife.

You're my best friend in the good times
and my rock in times of sorrow.
You're the reason for sweet yesterdays
and my promise for tomorrow.

I never thought I could feel this loved
until you became my wife.
You made this year and every year
the best one of my life.

Happy Birthday !

Please check my modest gift for your 51th birthday
inside your new Kipling hand bag.

I wish you'll have a pleasant trip to Netherland in November.


Abu Dhabi, 23 September 2009

Love,

Your husband,

Bambang




Hadiahnya ...ada deh....
*pokoke bikin luncat2*

Buat temen2 yang udah ngucapin selamat belum saya balas karena nunggu teng hari Hnya yah...biasa suka serem kalau belum harinya...
halah..
Tapi makasih banyak ya...
HUGS.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home